Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {February 2015}

It's the month of love, so this month's Ipsy theme is #ipsyLOVE! I actually got this bag the day before Valentine's Day, so I got to have fun with all of the products all weekend and I wore the perfume oil while out and about with friends. I like that the bag is bright pink, but I'm not a huge fan of the print. Maybe it's just me, but I would've preferred some hearts!

What I got:
 China Glaze Nail Polish in Marry A Millionaire (full size $7.50)
 Demeter's First Love Perfume Oil (.29 oz. $10)
 City Color's Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini (full size $5)
 GlamGlow's BrightMud Eye Treatment (full size $70, sample $5)
 ModelCo's Blush in Peach Bellini (full size $22)

This month's bag is worth almost $50!
MINI REVIEWS

China Glaze Nail Polish in Marry A Millionaire 

This nail polish is really pretty. It's a clear base full of purple, silver, blue, and green sparkles of various shapes. It takes two or three coats to get the full effect, but it's a fun polish. I'm sure it's going to take forever to get off however. 

Demeter's First Love Perfume Oil

I don't like overpowering scents, so First Love is the perfect perfume for me. It's delicate and subtle and feminine with notes of jasmine, honeysuckle, lemon zest, water lotus, and white rose. Despite the lightness, I found that it lasts several hours, which is longer than I thought it would. When I run out (probably not for a long time because a little goes a long way), I'll be repurchasing. 

City Color's Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini

I like creamy lipsticks and I like stains, so a mash-up of the two? Awesome! It's very pigmented, it only takes a little to cover your lips, and it feels smooth. I would say it's more of a creamy lipstick than a stain, but it does stain a little. It does feel like a little chalky at first though. I would recommend this!

GlamGlow's BrightMud Eye Treatment

This eye treatment is designed to have instant results. You tap it on and wipe it off three minutes later. It's supposed to brighten and fight dark circles, lines, and puffiness. Each "chomecell" is meant for a single-use. To be honest, I didn't notice much of a difference, but then again I don't have dark circles, so maybe someone who does will see results. I do however love the smell of the treatment; it smells so good. 

ModelCo's Blush in Peach Bellini

I really love the dark rosy peach color, it has a nice golden shimmer to it, and it's very pigmented, but on me it comes off more orange than rosy, so I probably won't use it much as my other blushes. It is a nice blush though. 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Flirtini is such a pretty color....
    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound like an awesome bag - lots of winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided come March I'm signing up for Ipsy. I've seen so many reveals now, and they've all been great, and I definitely want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip stain looks like such a pretty color!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beauty review, Sara! I'm always looking for beauty tips, as it's not exactly my forte. That peach bellini blush looks gorgeous!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of the lip stain! I've never tried a lip stain before, so it's nice to have to have a recommendation. :)

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really thinking about signing up for Ipsy. I have seen them everywhere and everyone seems to love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also received the lip stain and the blush. I was surprised at how quickly the blush disappeared into my skin. Also, I had the same complaint about the creamy lip stain. It wasn't much of a stain. It also didn't have much staying power either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fantastic! I love testing out all of the products! Some months are better than others, but I always find something I like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sparkly nail polish but I can't help but think the same thing- it's a pain to get off! I've heard you can use glue as a base coat and peel it off, but that sounds a little messy too. I got a similar lip gloss, but it's in a light pink that makes me look ILL. Kinda bummed about it because the lip color seems to be what I use most from my subscription boxes. I also got that blush and love it! I was really in need of blush too, so I was so happy to receive it. I always tend to buy pink-y blushes rather than peach-y, but I love the shade!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover