Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Victoria's Dress


It's probably due to the fact that I hopped on a plane to attend my cousin's wedding last month that I now can't get weddings off my mind. Or maybe it's because of Valentine's Day. Or because at work we're planning Unveiled: A Bridal Brunch & Fashion Event which is on February 22nd. Who knows? It could be due to all three. All I know is that weddings seem to everywhere right now. 


If you're going to be a guest at a wedding this year, you should check out Victoria's Dresses. There are so many styles of dresses on the website: classic, feminine, sexy, girly, and trendy. If I had another wedding to attend this year, I would put these evening dresses on my wishlist.

There are not only wedding dresses, but prom dresses, cocktail dresses, and bridesmaid dresses in regular and plus-sizes. The prices are great, especially for the wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The prices range between $40 and $250, depending on the style and occasion.

Obviously I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I can't stop thinking about this beautiful off-the-shoulder chiffon dress. It's actually a bridesmaid and evening dress, but I would wear it as my wedding dress and it's only $80!


What type of dress you like to wear to weddings? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. So many pretty dresses! I love the last gown... so beautiful! I got married wearing a short dress but sometimes I wish I had picked something longer... who knows, maybe down the road my husband and I can have a vow renewal and I can wear a long gown :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so many beautiful dresses! I like like peachy/tan colored dress and the black lace one. So pretty! I got married in a long strapless gown with lots of lace and beading at the top. I found the dress BEFORE we picked a wedding location...which ended up being the beach. I had to have my mom hold my train up so I could walk in the sand. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that pink Tulle dress, so cute! That last dress is so beautiful! I can't believe it's a bridesmaid dress. I thought anyone wearing white besides the bride was a no no! I would definitely wear that as a wedding dress as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last dress is so cute! I could totally see it as a wedding dress too, and way more practical than throwing down thousands on a dress you'll wear once

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  5. those dresses are so pretty, I love that mint one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! Of course I want a pretty dress one day, but I don't want to spend a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black lace one too! Oooh a beach wedding! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a vow renewal is a wonderful idea! So romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover