Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February Wishlist

When February rolls around, I want to wear ALL the girly things: lace, florals, Peter Pan collars, pink and purple and red, and of course heart print everything. I wear this stuff year round, but it feels extra special to wear it with Valentine's Day right around the corner. 
February Wishlist

Wishlist:
 Heart Socks -- These will make my feet happy! 
 Leather Jacket -- I need a new one jacket since my old one is starting to show wear. 
 Heart Print Pouch -- To store all my lipsticks.
 Quilted Floral Dress -- Love this feminine dress!
 Pink Dress -- Pink galore!
 Disney Card Set -- I want this SO badly! (Why oh why is it sold out?!)
 Purple Silk Midi Skirt -- The perfect skirt to go frolicking in fields of flowers come spring.
 Hearts Earrings Set -- Perfect for Valentine's Day!
 Heart Candle -- Who doesn't love candles?

What's on your wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg



Pin It!

23 comments:

  1. i want each and every piece from your wishlist, so apt for valentines

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www..indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Disney cards!! So cute! I love dressing girlier for Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! Especially the quilted flower dress! You always find the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral dress is soooo pretty! I want the Disney Card set too!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, when it comes to certain holidays you can't help but get into the spirit! Those heart socks are too cute!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. That floral dress is beautiful!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jacket and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks, Sara! I especially love the leather jacket. Can't have too many of those!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these picks! Those dresses are so pretty, and those socks! I barely even wear socks, and I still want some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that quilted dress! Must have <3 love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I've been on the hunt for those Disney Card Set for weeks now! I added to my "I need it" modcloth list and emailed them asking when it would be restocked! They basically said if enough people demand it, they will restock soon! I NEED IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I clicked the "I need it" button too!! I really hope they bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No one ever sees my socks because they're covered by my boots, but still! Who doesn't love cute socks?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Mili! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! I'm determined to have that card set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dressing a little girlier is always more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover