Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Outfit: Pin Game

I couldn't NOT share these awesome pins! I have a bunch of pins (probably too many if we're being honest), and I usually just keep them on my desk because sometimes I like to include one or two in my #bookstagram photos, but I thought it was time to let these four beauties see the outside world a bit. What's the point in having cute pins if you can't show them off, right? 

The bookstack one is from Nerdy Post Box, an awesome monthly bookish and fandom subscription box, the orange "Book Nerd" one is from Rather Keen, the white "Let's live in fictional worlds" one is an OwlCrate exclusive from Bookworm Boutique but she makes so many amazing things, and the "Read More" pin is from Kookoobird.

Do you like to wear pins too?
Shirt: old | Vest: via Poshmark | Jeans: Hollister
Boots: Amazon | Watch Band: Amazon

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover