Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Outfit: Spring Layers

It's not quite spring yet, but the thinner jackets and vests have come out! Last week, it was almost 70 degrees out and I wore a long-sleeved shirt and this olive vest and it was glorious. Soon, I'll put my jackets away into the depths of my closet and not think about them until November.

Who else gets those annoying white dots all over their jackets? It seems these days I mainly use Photoshop to get rid of those little dots. My jacket looks so much better without them, so I'll have to use IRL Photoshop to get rid of them ie. a lint roller. (Sidenote: I originally called it a sticky roller couldn't remember what it was! So now I'm picturing a sticky roll that gets rid of lint lol)
 Jacket: Old Navy | Vest: via Poshmark | Top: Marshalls
Jeans: American Eagle | Flats: Old Navy | Bag: Target | Hat: old

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover