Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Outfit: Spring Stripes

I mentioned in Monday's post that I saw a screening of Before I Fall and if you're curious the movie is great! I binge-read the book the two days before the movie and the novel is really similar to the movie, so if you like close adaptations then you'll be happy about this one. The four main girls were wonderful, and Zoey Deutch is especially wonderful as Sam. This movie is the perfect balance of funny, romantic, heartbreaking, thought-provoking, and beautiful. It reminds you that you should make the most of your life. 

I kid you not, I walked out of the theater and felt so happy I was alive. The world looked better, the sky bluer, the people nicer. I walked to the top of these cool steps that overlook the street near Lincoln Center and people watched for a little while. Since I had extra time before my train I decided to do something I hadn't done before and actually explore Grand Central. And then I went to a Harry Potter art show and got two amazing pieces of artwork. It was a fantastic day all around! 

Top: via Poshmark | Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: DSW | Bag: Target 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover