Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Outfit: Compass

I've decided that this is going to be the year I wear a bathing suit, even though I have a food baby! Now that it's getting warmer I want to go to the gym more often and really focus on my stomach, but even if I don't lose weight or I end up losing only a little bit, I want to push aside my self-consciousness and wear a damn bathing suit! So I got two cute swimsuits from Target: this red two-piece with a high-waist bottom and this floral one-piece.

On a random note, I discovered a cool app called Hoopla that, like Overdrive, connects to your local library, but on this you get to instantly watch movies, listen to albums, and read or listen to books. You get 5 credits a month and whatever you download you keep for 21 days. So far I love it! I may have gotten the new Beauty and the Beast album, so I could listen to it over and over. No shame.

Also, totally obsessed with this compass necklace from the latest OwlCrate!
Sweater: old | Shirt: old | Jeans: Hollister
Compass Necklace: The Geeky Cauldron via OwlCrate
Bag: Target | Boots: DSW


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover