Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Outfit: Pale Pink & Nutella Crepes

I should get an award for eating a Nutella crepe with ice cream and not getting anything on this dress! I can barely get food from my fork to my mouth, so this was a feat of the highest caliber. It's the reason why I hardly ever wear the color white. Hello Murphy's Law!
 
I wanted a lightweight, everyday dress that could be worn to work and on the weekends and this dress fits the bill. I don't have that much pink in my closet, so I saw this pale pink color and chose it over the black version. Plus I love  the cold-shoulder detail! And with a cardigan it instantly works for the office.
Dress: Target | Cardigan: Old Navy | Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Amazon | Bag: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover