Monday, December 7, 2015

Lusting: Beanies

It's that time again! Time for cute hats, warm scarves, and thick gloves. At least where I live. There's usually a point during December where I'm like, "Hey, this winter isn't so bad. I can totally handle the cold." And then the temperature drops dramatically and I'm like, "Nope, I was wrong. I can't handle this. Why do I live here?" 

If you're also preparing yourself for the cold, then here are some awesome beanie options.
Beanies
{Click for item info}

Do you like beanies with or without pom-poms?
Which is your favorite?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover