Monday, December 14, 2015

Inspiration: Holiday Glam

My company holiday party is this Friday, so it's the perfect occasion to go a little overboard with the glam. I'm still deciding what to wear, but there's obviously going to be something sparkly or lacey involved. And I'll probably break out the red lipstick (or lip stain, so I can actually eat without getting it all over my face). 

Hopefully this unseasonably warm weather will continue so I don't have to wear tights to the party. #fingerscrossed 

What are you wearing to your work holiday party?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover