Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Outfit: Weasley Status Achieved {#PotterMonth}

I still get a minor shock albeit a good one whenever I pass a mirror and see my red hair. I've always wanted red hair and I think the reason stems from my love of the Harry Potter books. The Weasleys are one of the best, kindest, funniest, warmest families in all of literature. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley treat Harry like one of their own, instill goodness in all of their children, and fight against Voldemort and his followers in order to make the world a better place. What's not to love? Plus, I've always had a soft spot for Ron.

Kristin and Megan are doing #PotterMonth right now, so I felt it was the perfect time to bring out my "Mischief Managed" tank top. I can't recommend Jordanene's shirts enough; they're cheeky, fun, and very soft. And perfect for any nerd!

P.S. -- Buzzfeed has a fun list of why redheads are awesome!
Shirt: Jordanene | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: Keds
Harry Potter pin: Hello Quirky | Prefect pin: Nerdy Post

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover