Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Resolutions

With the new year only a couple of days away, I figured I should post about my resolutions. I usually don't make resolutions, but this upcoming year I have many things I want to change about my life that I can hopefully adhere to.


Life
Blog daily
Finish my novel
Hang out with friends more often
Read at least one novel a month
Laugh more
Smile more
Dance more
Talk to people more
Take more risks

Money
Stop wasting money
Continue saving to repay loan

Health
Drink more tea and water
Eat healthier
Exercise more

Fashion
Take more fashion risks
Wear dresses more often
Wear heels more often
Learn to use what I have in my closet

Beauty
Exfoliate more often
Find the perfect red shade of lipstick
Clean my make up brushes every week
Wear my hair down more often

(Picture via LiciousCity)

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love these! there are sooooo many that I think I need to do too. well you and i can just hang out every week and then we can cross that off our lists! I feel ya on the fashion risks! I always feel like i wear the same stuff and that i cant pull off other things, i want to think out of the fashion box! i have never made a resolution but this year i am - it is to get my license!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolutions are very, very similar to yours. :P I always resolve to write daily, but I usually break it after a few months. At least I get a few productive months out of it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LittleMonsterx14

    Yes, we'll definitely have to hang out ALL the time! And once you get your license because I know you will, you can drive me everywhere! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @B.S.

    Writing daily is a bit much for me. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, so I think making myself write for several hours at least once a week is pretty good. I really hope you can keep writing everyday though! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great resolutions. I am also including a lot of your life resolutions on my list of goals for 2012. I think hectic schedules often prevents me from really spending quality time with my loved ones. I need to remember to take time for my family and friends as well. I think this is my top resolution! Happy New Year! And good luck on finishing your novel :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover