Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tattoos

I don't have any tattoos, but I've always liked seeing other people's because they tell a story. A tattoo is someone's past, their favorite song, a person they love, their religion, their inclusion in a group, or maybe just a symbol they're fond of (like a heart or a star).

Love Jackie's "That Girl Has Love" tattoo

Love this Harry Potter tattoo

 Love the placement and font of this tattoo

Love this simple flying bird tattoo

Love this cute tattoo

Love The Clothes Horse's tattoo

Love this masculine heart tattoo

Love this cursive love tattoo

Love this spade tattoo

 Love this behind the ear feather tattoo

 Love this empowering tattoo
"I'm the hero of this story.
I don't need to be saved."

Do you have any tattoos?

(Most sources are unknown)

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I love these tattoos, simple and cute. of course you know how much I love tattoos. i love the meanings of them and people's stories behind them. they are also art, it is cool that people can wear someone's art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one tattoo on my hip. But I've been dying to get a small heart on my wrist. I love the "love" tattoo on the wrist you pictured here. And that bird tattoo on the forearm is so cute! Anyway, I'm a new follower. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I worked at the supermarket I used to see a policeman who had a Twilight tattoo. I feel like that's something he regretted one month later.

    I can't think of a single tattoo that I wouldn't regret within a year. If I got a tattoo in high school I'm sure I would have covered my back in Simple Plan lyrics or something truly dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @B.S., you crack me up! I too would've gotten something ridiculous that I would now regret!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post, I love inspirational tattoos............xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley Isaacs

    Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked the post!

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sarah Stright

    I love hearing that people have tattoos because I find them so interesting!

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that last one! Tattoos in typewriter fonts are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @kate gabrielle

    I know, isn't typewriter font the best? I think if I were to get a tattoo that one would be it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover