Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Influenster's Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Color Vox Box

Who doesn't want lipstick that stays put through talking and eating and drinking? Most days I forget to put on any kind of lip color, but on the days that I do I want it to last as long as it can. I got two Maybelline SuperStay 24-Hour Lip Color from Influenster to test out to see if they really do stay put. The two colors I received are a beautiful neutral red called Keep Up The Flame and a pale, frosted pink called Constant Toast

I really loved the red color on me because it's the perfect neutral red, but sadly I absolutely hated the pink. Frosted pink lipsticks don't look good on me and remind me too much of the early 2000s. 

What I Like: The lip colors are easy to apply with the curved doe-foot applicator and the lip balm on the other side is very moisturizing. Once you put on these colors these colors on they DO NOT BUDGE. I mean it. I didn't keep them on for 24 hours, but I have no doubt that it would last for that long. Also, you do have to reapply the lip balm now and then, but that's not a big deal. There are matte colors, like the red, and frosted colors, like the pink, and there are a ton of color options. 

What I Didn't Like: Because the lip color stays so well, it is really, really hard to get off. You're supposed to use an oil-based make up remover, but since I don't have any because I prefer to use Simple's Micellar Cleansing Water I wouldn't come off. I pretty much rubbed my lips raw to get this stuff off. 

I love the red lipstick and how well they stay on, but pro tip: get an oil-based makeup remover if you don't have one!

*I received these lipsticks from Influenster. All opinions are my own.*

What lipsticks do you wear?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover