Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Wishlist

My holiday wishlist is full of random things I've been dying to get all year long! As you can see, my love for Fantastic Beasts is still going strong and I kind of want to BE Newt and immerse myself in the 1926 Wizarding World! I heard The Case of Beasts is really cool, but I literally just got Wizarding World: Movie Magic, which is SO AWESOME! 

I saw the Broadway musical She Loves Me on my birthday in June and I've been obsessed with the music ever since. I want the album so that I can sing along with the songs while driving to and from work. Do I care if people see my singing my lungs out? Nope! #noshame
Holiday Wishlist
WISHLIST:
Urban Outfitters' Glass Eye Mobile
J.K. Rowling's The Case of Beasts
SushiStudios' Hufflepuff Charm
Modcloth Typewriter Necklace
She Loves Me Album
Tina Goldstein Funko Pop
Oslo and Alfred's Bookish Pin
Modcloth's Plaid Cardigan
Knot Knirvana's Hogwarts Coffee Tumbler
Sherlock Holmes Funko Pop

What's on your wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover