Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Outfit: Winter Pink

Who says you can't wear bright pink and florals in winter? Yes, technically it's not winter yet, but it sure as hell feels like it. I like how these pictures came out, but damn was it cold. It's probably a good thing my ears were covered by my hair because they were as pink as my jacket haha! 

I'm so glad I found this skirt at Wet Seal for $10 because I'm a sucker for dark florals. Wet Seal isn't a place I usually shop at (the word cheap comes to mind), but sometimes they do have some hidden gems. Is there a store you don't usually shop at where you've found a great item? 
Blazer: Uniqlo | Top: old | Skirt: Wet Seal {similar, similar,}
Tights: KushyFoot | Booties: via Poshmark | Bag: Target



Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover