Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Outfit: Floral Silk Jacket

I've been wanting one of these silk jackets for a year now and finally found my perfect one: this dark floral number from Kohls (that sadly doesn't seem to be online)! It was the last one at my local Kohls, so clearly it was meant to be! It's an easy-to-throw-on extra layer for these chilly spring mornings and will be handy on cool summer nights. 

I got my first gel manicure with my friend Avra last week and now I know what the obsession is all about! Instantly dry, no messing up your perfect manicure two seconds after getting it, no chipping! If it wasn't so expensive, I would get a new color every two weeks. Plus, I love this holographic blue color I got. Talk about heart eyes!
Jacket: Kohls {pretty light version} | Top: Kohls | Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: DSW | Bag: Kohls | Lipstick: Glory Boon in Heather

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute bomber jacket! And wow those sandals are so pretty!

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover