Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Page After Page

This year I have a goal to read 25 books. It may seem like a lot (or not, if you read more than I do), but with the many books I read for grad school, the ones I read for pleasure are considerably less. I'm usually very good at reading more than one book at a time, but last year I didn't dedicate much time to immersing myself in fictional worlds. This year I want to change that.

In fact, in the first two and half weeks of the year I've already read two and half books! (You can check which ones in my Library tab.)

Recently, I joined Goodreads, which is a great place to help me keep track of my goal, which books I've read, and which I want to read. There are currently 44 novels on my To Read list. Here are the ones that have interested me the most in no particular order...

Click on the title to read more about the book.

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Started this book, but never finished.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Magicians by Lev Grossman

1Q84 by Haruki Marakami

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

(Images via Google)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i read wallflower in 10th grade. boy was that a long time ago! it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to read it and I want to read it before the movie comes out later this year.

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover