Monday, January 9, 2012

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be someone else?


For some reason, maybe it's just me, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be another person. To see what they see. To feel what they feel. To know what they know. To have their life, while still being me. For a split second, I'll think of someone, either someone I know very well, or someone I haven't seen in years, and wonder why I'm not them. Not in an envious why-can't-I-have-her-life way, just a "Why am I me and not this person?" kind of way. I know that why I'm me is quite obvious -- DNA, my parents, you can't be two people at the same time.

But there's still a fleeting moment where I wonder why it is I simply can't go into that person's body and see what they see, even if they're a million miles away. And then, of course, reality hits, and I realize that that's dumb and that I'm me and no one else.

But have you ever felt that? Or am I just crazy?

(Picture via Bing)

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Your a little crazy. Just kidding! Sometimes I see random people walking on the sidewalk and I think to myself "I wonder how the feel right now. Happy? Mad? Do they have a headache? Are the hungry?" Everyone walks around looking neutral, but I always think about how they actually feel. Maybe I'm crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LittleMonsterx14

    We can be crazy together! lol! I do that too. I wonder what people are really feeling or thinking when I pass them on the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I like it: I always dream about how would be my life be like if I were another person!!!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fabrizia

    Glad I'm not the only one!

    I'll definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover