Friday, October 24, 2014

Review: Yellow Pinwheels

**I was paid to review this website, but all opinions are my own.**

Who doesn't love throwing a party right? You get to pick a fun theme (Halloween, tea party, travel, etc.), invite a bunch of people, buy delicious food, and you get excited every day that the date is coming closer and closer. We all know that having a party is fun, but without a doubt there's always something that you forget to buy. Why is it that I always forget to purchase extra napkins? 

If you're the type of person that wants things done for you easy-peasy (and who isn't?), then you should check out Yellow Pinwheels. I really wish I was planning a party right now because they do all of the work for you. 
How does it work? You pick a theme (and they have a bunch of cute themes to choose from), you pick either the "straight up" party package or the "with a twist" party package, and then they send it to you. They also have "petite" party packages. 

What's in each package? The "straight up" party package has your decorating essentials (cupcake liners, tablecloth, napkins, plates, pom poms, and twine), while the "with a twist" package has fun extras to really wow your guests (such as lanterns, glass trays, drawstring favor bags, etc.) Each party package is different based on the theme that you pick. The "petite" party packages only have cups, plates, and napkins if that's all that you need. 

How much does it cost? Each party package a little different, so the prices vary, but generally the "straight up" packages are about $50 to $70, and the "with a twist" packages are $120 to $200. If you want something simple, the "petite" packages are only $15. 

Halloween is next week (Yay! Are you dressing up?), so if you're planning a party I suggest you check out Yellow Pinwheels' Halloween packages: they have a cute Halloween "petite" package for $15 and an awesome "with a twist" package for $70. 

Don't want to get a specific party package? You can get all of the party accessories separately. How cute are these polka dot straws, and these glitter candles?

Get 25% off all Halloween party packages this weekend only 
with code TRICKSOVERTREATS25 at checkout. 


Are you throwing a Halloween party this year?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. Oooh, they have cute stuff. I kinda wish I was throwing a Halloween party now. http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I usually use party websites as inspiration for making my own decor haha. I'll have to check them out....my daughter has a birthday coming up in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great website and they have a bunch of different themes. They are a bit pricey, but you can buy decorations separately instead of getting a whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh how awesome!! I won't be throwing a Halloween party this year. I think I'm just going to go out walking with my nieces and nephew and do some trick or treating :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, I have seen some really great decorations around lately.
    http://tia-cherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun idea! I don't do a lot of theme parties, but if I were throwing a Halloween party, I would definitely want to pick one of these up - they really have taken care of everything!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really so funny! Although here in Germany in my generation it's not really usual to celebrate Helloween I would love to have now a Helloween party :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of the Halloween stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun site and their stuff is so cute! My family is always throwing parties, so I'll have to look into this.


    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that you're family throws a lot of parties! I wish my family did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know right! I love those spooky napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely agree! I wish I'd thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. People come up with really creative Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trick or tricking with family sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover