Friday, October 23, 2015

My Favorite Ipsy Products (So Far)

Can you believe I've been getting Ipsy for over two years now?! I have way too many cute zipper pouches from them stuffed in a drawer, though I did give some to my mom and used some for holding gifts. Anyway, getting these bags has helped me cut back on buying beauty products considerably since I know I'll be getting five products in the mail in the middle of the month. So why spend more money? It's only $10 a month for Ipsy. 

Of course, that hasn't stopped me from repurchasing my absolute favorite products (hello Stila Eyeliner in Lionfish and Benefit They're Real Mascara), and now and then I can't help but splurge a bit at Sephora, but I used to spend a lot more on makeup. 

The thing is I've accumulated A LOT of products from Ipsy. Many great. Most good. Some meh. A few horrible. The great ones I use almost every day and have been using them since I got them. Some I've had for over a year and some are newer, but I would highly recommend all of them. 

My favorite Ipsy products:
 Temptu's Champagne Shimmer Highlighter 
 Clarisea Sea Salt Charcoal Exfoliant 
 Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
 Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray 
 Pacifica Natural Mineral Shadow in Ethereal
 tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara 
 NYX's Butter Lip Balm in Parfait
 Crown Brush Duet Brush
 Coastal Scents' Forever Blush duo in Fresh and Elegant
 NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette in Moonlit Skinny Dip 
 Chella Highlighter Pencil
 Prestige Mineral Eyeliner

Totally forgot to include NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk, which is a wonderful berry lipstick. 

Do you have any favorite beauty brands or products?


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover