Let's go ahead and add Taylor Swift's 1989 to this favorite things list! It's not in the pictures because I keep it in my car to listen to while driving.
Do these black booties look kind of familiar? I love the beige version (seen here) of these so badly that I had to get them in black when I saw them selling on Poshmark for a great price. Who else buys multiples on pieces they love?
Entertainment Weekly is one of my favorite magazines. I've been getting it for years and was so so so excited when I saw that this week's cover is all about Pitch Perfect 2. Can I get a hell yes?! I can't wait to see it! Who's with me?
My mom made me these beautiful wine-colored scarf! Thanks, mom, you're the best!
♥ A few fun links:
♥ Have you been listening to the true-crime podcast Serial? It's absolutely fascinating and makes me want to attach a video camera to my head so that I have an alibi for every second of every day! Who else is obsessed?
♥ These blogging gifs are hilarious!
♥ Technology overload: Is it time to take a step back?
♥ Create your perfect creative space.
♥ I love Spunkyrella's Sunday Mixtape posts because I always find amazing new songs.
♥ When to save and when to splurge on make up.
♥ On mindfulness and achieving inner peace.
♥ Sponsor love:
- Zuri Zuri by Flora's tailored blazer adds a classic touch and this chiffon dress is so glamorous.
- Everything by Favoring Brave is made from abandoned books, like this heart necklace, "Happy" charm, and pretty hair bow. (Use code SINCERELY10 for 10% off.)
- Simply Chic's jewelry is all about classic everyday wear: lovely lotus earrings and floral disc necklace. (Use code SARA15 for 15% your entire order over $20 until Nov. 30!)
- Jess of Bookworms in Dresses is acing NaNoWriMo this year, shared 11 facts about herself, and wore the cutest outfit recently.
♥ Fashion loves: adorable navy heels, gray pone-knit pants, floral infinity scarf, fuchsia jersey dress, high-low printed tunic, pretty purple dress, and bust jewelry holder.
Are you going Black Friday shopping?
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
It’s that time of year again, with lots of fun to be had and holiday shopping to be done! So I’ve teamed up with some fabulous shops and bloggers to bring you this special Holiday Loop Giveaway! We’re each giving something special away; I’m gifting $25 to Starbucks!
2. Like this picture on Instagram (starts at 12pm EST)
3. Tap the photo once to see where to go next (@lynsie84) and enter all the other giveaways!
You have finished the loop when you return where you started! Winners will be chosen randomly sometime on Sunday, 11/30 by each of us!