Monday, November 10, 2014

Inspiration: Pink Coats + Sponsor: Simply Chic

I've been seeing pink coats, particularly pale pink ones, all over the place, both online and off. They're so chic and feminine and a bit sassy. If I didn't already have a few coats (you can't live in New York and not have a jacket or two), I would definitely get one. A bright pink one would definitely make those dreary months of snow and gray skies a little better. 

♥ ♥ 

Welcome Rachael of Simply Chic!
I am 28 and reside in St Louis, MO. I currently work on my jewelry in my spare time: after work and on the weekends. My plan is to have at least one new item up every weekend. Simply Chic Jewelry was started out of inspiration of two things: color and the need for simple pieces. I work in an office environment and I did not want to wear any large statement pieces. I wanted simple, but colorful and chic, items that I could wear to spruce up my work wardrobe. I use a lot of Swarovski crystals and gemstones. I'm attracted to sparkly things! What girl isn't, right? I noticed that I had a lot of supplies and wanted to do something about it. That's when I officially started on pieces for my shop. Simply Chic was an idea I had in Jan 2014 but I finally made it come to fruition. It's exciting! 


Use code SARA15 for 15% your entire order over $20 until Nov. 30!


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

24 comments:

  1. Omg I don't have a pink coat or jacket... But I have a pink sweater haha I think the sweater is a better option anyway... I don't really get to to wear coats as much here in Florida but I wish I did. Coats are so nice!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pink fair-isle sweater I break out every year, but no pink coats. I do love pink in the dreary months though. It brightens up my day to see it.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its my goral to get a pink cost this season

    Happy Monday

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing pink coats since last year and I'm going to buy myself one this year. I love pink, its my favorite color so I have it! lol. Those coats are gorgeous and the necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I definitely need a pink coat. These are stunning!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light pink coat with the white nails! Super cute!

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too feel like I need a pink coat. These are so pretty and I just love the soft, girly look they have!

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have not seen pink coat yet, but now I totally want one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this furry/fuzzy pink coat at H&M that I was so tempted to get, but then I never did. I'm sort of having not-buyers-remorse over not picking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing a lot of pale pink (and pastel blue) coats here in Chicago! I love the one Atlantic-Pacific wear! So pretty and feminine <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pale pink coats are gorgeous! I'm currently searching for the perfect one. I wouldn't mind a powder blue coat, either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A powder blue one sounds lovely! I feel like blue goes with more things than pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I generally have not-buyers-remorse over buyers-remorse, especially since things are so easy to return, but once you leave the store someone else might have snatched it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You would look awesome in a pink coat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too! There's something so fresh about white nails!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks! Angela, you would love amazing in a pink coat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're going to look fabulous! I can't wait to see which one you get!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A pink coat would be perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me too! After months of gray skies and black jackets, it's nice to throw on some color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A pink sweater is a great option for someone who doesn't need a coat! You're lucky -- it's freezing right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover