Friday, November 21, 2014

Life Lately {Fall}

Well this has been an action-packed fall season! I thought that since this was the first fall that I wasn't in school that I would be bored and have nothing to do, but it's been the complete opposite: I've gone to so many fun work events these past three months that it doesn't seem possible, taken lots of pictures to get better at photography, got my mom an awesome 60th birthday present, and have been listening to Taylor Swift on repeat. 

Upcoming events that I'm excited about: tomorrow I'm meeting up with bloggers in New York City. Many that I've met before and some new ones, so it should be a lot of fun. In January, I'm going to Austin, Texas for my cousin's wedding. Yay!

What have you been up to lately?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

30 comments:

  1. Love seeing your photos! That last one with the rain and sunset over the city is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are all so colorful and cheery! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It sounds like you've had a great month :) I'm following your beautiful blog on bloglovin! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels are so cute! And ah, blogger meetups and weddings sound like a blast. That last photo makes me miss New York so very much.


    Sara // Dear Skim

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've been busy! i on the other hand haven't been up to much! :(
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find your blog is really amzing , love to read it very much.


    xxx


    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! You have such a great eye, Sara! I've been rocking out to Taylor's new album, too :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had Tay-tay on repeat too - I feel like this Autumn has been my busiest yet! I absolutely love your blog by the way!!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these fall pics :) Lately Ive been super busy cause I'm moving :D

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh your photography is so beautiful, I love your use of light. Hope you had fun at the blogger meet up :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis post is seriously beautiful Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Austin is so awesome, hopefully you will have time to tour the city and shops a bit! I'll be there for Chanukkah next month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty pictures! Happy Birthday to your mom! I've been gaming with Jen (Smite and Saints Row IV) and reading manga!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're getting to Austin on Thursday since the wedding is 3rd, so we have some time to look around! So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad that December is going to be a lazier month for me lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover