Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: Ash's Party Accents

Why is that when you search for unique, custom invitations all you can find are boring ones? Well add Ash's Party Accents to your Etsy favorites because her invitations and party favors are fun and so cute. Here are a few examples that I adore: knotted finger Save the Date cards, scratch off Save the Date cards, and bridal ad libs cards

Ash's Party Accents doesn't just have cards, there are gold glitter banners, custom cups and emory boards, and my favorite paper straws!

I'm sad that I'm not currently planning any parties because I can't wait to use these mustache-adorned paper straws! C'mon, how cute are these?! I'm not going to lie though: I've been using these straws at home to make drinking water more fun (and it works). 

I hung up this gold sparkly Cheers banner as soon as it came in the mail and it hasn't come down since. Since it hangs right above my bed, it makes waking up in the morning a little more cheerful. And when it catches the light...so pretty. 

Seriously guys, go check out this shop!

Get 10% off all orders with code BLOGLOVE10!


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. Those mustache straws are the cutest! I need some haha

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustache straw is sooo cute! I love the decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'll definitely have to check out that etsy shop for my next party! :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they have really cool stuff! Now I know where to click when I need funny stuff for our next party :)

    Lovely greetings
    from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol the mustache straws are so cute :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the CHEERS banner! Gold/glitter always makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy a Peasant Belle Funko Pop!! I just checked out Ash's Party Accents and I LOVE the
    Merry & Bright Gold Glitter Garland! That would look amazing for my Christmas party (or to just hang in the living room as Christmas decorations) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. that stuff is so cute! I'll have to see if she has some cute Thanksgiving stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I love my Belle Funko Pop! I really want the Mary Poppins that I saw on your blog! I WANT ALL OF THE FUNK POPS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I'm glad you like the cheers banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next time I throw a party, I'm going to get a bunch of them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover