Monday, November 24, 2014

Looks I Love {Winter is Coming}

I should change the title to "Winter is Here" because it's been freezing the past week in New York. Like stay under the covers and never want to leave your house freezing. I've considered digging a tunnel underground to work so that I don't have to feel the wind against my bare face. The good thing about winter? All the layering! I love layering, even if it takes forever to put all of the layers on. 
Kendi Everyday: Change of Pace
Two-tone jacket, windowpane print top, and booties!

Fall Layers
Layering perfection!

Plaid
Double the plaid + double the cable knit

Things To Do In Berlin
Pretty outfit that doesn't skimp on the layers

Fall layers
Oversized sweater + blanket scarf

OOTD | Camel coat, oversized bag, ankle boots shirt under jumper combo
Camel coat with lots of black = super chic!

Do you have any layering tricks?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for beautiful photography, and the photo from Twenties Girl Style is gorgeous! And all these looks are perfect inspiration for what to wear when I'm home for Thanksgiving-- so thanks :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great photos and outfits, I love the last one!! While I do want to visit NY I don't think I would ever go during the winter... I get so cold here in Florida I don't think I could survive a day up North! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love winter clothes! My current favorite is dresses with thick tights, but I know once January comes along it will be too cold for that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love the Adore to Adorn look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks for including me in the round-up! so fun!
    I definitely will add tights once the chill gets more harsh! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first and the last outfit are seriously amazing. So perfect for the freezing weather!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I dont have any tricks these gals probably havent already taught you! I do sometimes wear two pairs of tights in winter if I still wanna rock the dress look..

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any specific tips for layering, but I love the inspiration you pulled here!

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sometimes wear two pairs of tights too! Fleece-lined tights are the best thing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love winter clothes and layering as well! You should get fleece-lined tights! They're so warm and thick! Like super thick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does get really cold in the winter! 20 to 30 degrees is the average during the day and 10 to 15 at night. Freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that picture too! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover