Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans!

I'm so thankful for every single one of you! 
Thank you for reading, for commenting, and for helping me
create a small community on here.
I love you all! 

This past Saturday I went to East of Eight to meet up with other bloggers. Four of them I've met a few times before (Monica, Alex, Sharon, and Christie) and three I met for the first time (Jackie, Johanna, and Diane). I had a fantastic time chatting with them about blogging, TV shows, music, beauty, and hot guys. I had a mimosa for the first time (yummy!) and an egg white frittata with spinach, tomato, and chicken (delicious!).  


What are you up to this weekend?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sara! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day! And this looks like so much fun, I would love to meet some blogging friends one day! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. u made me so hungry

    Happy thanksgiving doll

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thankgivng!! I was so happy I got to see you today :) Thanks again for my awesome birthday gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy day :)

    xoxo;

    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1228088

    http://redplaidshirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meetup was so fun as always! Can't wait for the next one! :)

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! Because a) brunch and b) bloggers! Next time I'm in NY we'll have to brunch :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very welcome! It was great seeing you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover