Thursday, November 6, 2014

Inspired By: Harry Potter Characters Pt. 4

Let's go to the dark side! After getting inspired by the Hogwarts Houses, the main characters, the Hogwarts professors, and some fun secondary characters, I wanted to try the baddies. Because we all love to hate these guys, right? I love Bellatrix Lestrange, but I hate her at the same time. She's magnificently evil!

Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange
{Click here for info}

Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter) is a Death Eater in Voldemort's inner circle. She's well-known for having tortured Neville Longbottom's parents until they went insane and her crazy, high-pitched laugh (at least in the films). She's cousin to Sirius Black and Narcissa Malfoy.

Go dark by wearing a black peplum top, black jeans, rose necklace, and pointed flats. Or wear a black maxi dress, a dagger necklace, a purple belt, silver rings, and black wedges. 

Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy (Jason Isaacs) is a wizard known for parading the fact that his family is pureblood. He has connections within the Ministry of Magic and is suspected to be a Death Eater. He purposefully gave Ginny Weasley the diary of Tom Riddle in the hopes that Muggle-born students would be killed off. His son is Draco Malfoy. 

For a classy look, wear a black quilted jacket, a black and white shift dress, a locket, and black and white cut-out heels. Or wear classic office attire: a leather-sleeve coat, a white button down, black pants, and brown loafers. 

Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge (Imelda Staunton) is a Minstry of Magic employee, who in Harry's fifth year becomes the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. She prevents all of the students from practicing magic, is condescending, and enforces rules and punishes students at the school who defy her. 

Go for a (sickly) sweet look by wearing a pale pink coat, a bright pink lace dress, a star brooch, and nude booties. Or wear a bright pink dress, a gray and pink scarf, a silver belt, and cute Mary-Jane heels. 

Fenrir Grayback
Fenrir Grayback
Fenrir Grayback (Dave Legeno) is a werewolf involved with the Death Eaters because Voldemort promises to treat werewolves fairly, but he is not a Death Eater himself. He is known as the most savage werewolf ever and is feared by many (including Draco). 

Wear something layered: a dog print scarf, a black top, a warm brown vest, black jeans, a wolf necklace, and black wedges. Or wear a long black coat, a brown dress, a "Bad Wolf" ring, and black lace up booties. 

Which bad character do you love?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. I love/hate Bellatrix too! Great outfit... I do hate Umbridge but I love the outfits you created for her :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellatrix is my favourite HP baddie! I love the purple belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellatrix is so cool! Love this outfit ideas ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grayback's outfits are my favorites, I do love me some neutrals in my wardrobe! I also love those black ankle boots, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I really like the first set!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who strongly believes there is no such thing as too much HP inspiration, I absolutely love everything about this :)


    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eee love! I think I'd be most comfy in either Bellatrix or Fenrir's ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with the Bellatrix pieces. She's probably my favorite baddie, but of course that comes with a bit of loathing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loathe Dolores, however I absolutely love Bellatrix. I actually like most of Voldermort's circle (yes, I'm that kind of girl.) I pretty much hate Molly. ;.; My fav outfit is Lucius! You did a wonderful job with all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umbridge is my favorite baddy! She's such a bitch, but I love that she's all about cats, and wearing pink just like me! She's like my evil twin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!! Never too much HP inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover