Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Buys

Kindle Fire Case (got a Kindle Fire for FREE using Viggle!)
Wet n' Wild Coloricon White eyeliner

 Forever 21 Belted Paperbag Skirt
that I wore here.

My first maxi dress! I really love it, but right now it's 3 inches too long.
The woes of being 4'11".



Color Club's Take Me To Your Chateau
Wet n Wild's Clear Nail Protector
Wet n Wild's French White Creme
So glad I got a new top coat because my New York Color one was literally getting stringy!
Gross.

Got Dead As A Doornail just in time to read it before the next season
of Trueblood starts this Sunday!


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. You got some really great stuff. I'm so excited to see the maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with maxi dresses. :P Hooray for sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem is that the dress is chiffon so I'll have to be careful when I sew it.

      Delete
  3. But seriously maxi dresses are designed for giants...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your new skirt and what you got a kindle for free?!? so amazing.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover