Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Songs To Make You Feel Like An Action Hero

And don't we all want to feel like action heroes sometimes? I know I certainly do.


I guarantee that if you listen to this playlist you'll want to go skulking around your home, checking around corners, and pretending your hands are a gun.

When I'm writing an action sequence for my novel, I use these songs to get into a running-for-my-life or fighting-the-bad-guy mindset.

Playlist 2 -- Action Hero by SaraS on Grooveshark

"Every woman has a secret action heroine in her."
                                                              -Sigourney Weaver


(Image via MyNewMovies)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. what movieis that photo from? that girl looks so familiar but i cant place it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover