Monday, October 8, 2012

Looks I Love

Last week was pretty busy for me. I felt like I was contantly switching gears -- class, homework, work, blogging and back again. This week I'm hoping to relax a little more since I don't think I'll be working this week (sometimes I don't know until the last minute if they need me or not). I plan to read for school, read for pleasure, edit more of my novel (both for class and myself), and watch lots of TV! I can't wait to see the premiere of Arrow on Wednesday!
What are you guys up to this week?

Blazer, super skinny jeans & booties

 Gray & olive
 Burgandy on burgandy

Cozy sweater & burgandy jeans
Big scarf, big sweater & gray stockings
{Pinterest}

Happy Monday!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. the olive and grey is such a pretty fall combination.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these looks. I'm so happy it's fall! Dressing up is so much more fun in this season. :)
    I hope you have a great week!
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these fall looks! I am free Saturday afternoon and Tuesday if you wanna hang out! possibly sunday too but i'm not sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each of these looks. They're incredibly inspirational. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover