Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Outfit: Paint the Town in Peplum


A simple but somewhat sophisticated outfit for going to class. I didn't want to wear anything too fussy or complicated, but I think this silky peplum top adds a little something extra to an otherwise ordinary look. Perfect for days when I want to be fancy, but don't want to wear a dress.

By the way, this ring arrived in the mail recently from JewelMint, but didn't come with any directions. That may sound strange, and you're all probably thinking, It's a ring. You put it on your finger. But this ring came as two, curved pieces since it's a puzzle ring. I only figured out how to do it by accident. But once I did, I teased my family by trying to see if they could put it together and they couldn't either!


Oh man, my nails look so naked without nail polish! It's the first time in over a year that I've gone more than a day without having some sort of polish on my little fingers. I need to get on that!

Top // Target (only $20!)
Jeans // Forever 21
Ring // JewelMint
Shoes // T.J. Maxx / Betsy Johnson

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. that ring is awesome! i probably couldn't figure it out either! haha. you sound like more of a polish addict than me :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your peplum! I really need to find a long sleeve one to wear this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peplum! I wish I could pull that off! And those shoes are amazing :) Great outfit.

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You totally can pull it off! If I can, you definitely can too!

      Delete
  4. Wwo these shoes looks really lovely! :D and I like the shape of shirt, that's awesome. Anyway, tell me about "naked nails" - I feel the same, after long time haveing painted nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are probably the best moccasins I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover