Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Outfit: Florals + Donuts (with Tofu's Trinket Shop)

Mini food that you can wear?! Yes, please! Tofu's Trinket Shop sells the cutest handmade food jewelry, so now you can eat your donuts and wear them too. Or cupcakes or chocolate chip cookies or strawberry jam Linzer cookies. 

Pauline, the young woman behind the shop, started her shop because she wants you to celebrate your favorite food-related childhood memories (eating cupcakes with your friends, enjoying sweets with your grandparents, etc.) by wearing adorable food jewelry wherever you go to remind you of these special times. 

I got a classic chocolate donut necklace because I have wonderful memories of eating donuts and sharing mocha iced coffee with my mom and brothers on Sunday mornings at my local Dunkin Donuts. However, since I have so many necklaces I decided to turn this little donut into a keychain, so I can keep it with me wherever I go.  {see here}.

Get 20% off with code "SINCERLELYSARA20" until June 1st.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters (old) | Dress: Target | Necklace: ℅ Tofu's Trinket Shop
Bag: Modcloth | Ring: via Fandom of the Month Club | Flats: Target

Would you wear food jewelry?
Which food would you wear?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. I'm so up for food jewellery. I have a doughnut necklace that I wear a lot, as well as various other food related accessories. Showing love for the things I love most. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! And food jewelry sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're dress is so lovely! And as a foodie, the idea of food inspired jewellery makes me seriously happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Both the outfit, and the necklace. :) As a gal with a big sweet tooth, I can absolutely see myself wearing some cute food jewelry! I'd go for earrings as I never leave the house without a pair on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh oh my gosh, how cute is that little donut?! I love it! Your dress is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I am super embarrassed at how excited I got at the word donut. I live down the street from THE BEST PLACE in town... it's hard to resist. But anyway, this post is really about the outfit, which I love! I need a donut necklace lol.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that doughut necklace! It's a real quirky jewelry piece. I love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is too cute! Love it with your dress.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, Sara! I love this dress on you! Cute necklace!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an adorable necklace! I don't own any food jewelry, but I'm in no way opposed to rocking a necklace like that :)

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I love my new donut necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who wouldn't get excited at the word donut, right? I love donuts!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who wouldn't want a donut necklace, amiright?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That donut necklace is adorable! It's making me crave one like mad now... I don't recognize that dress--I love it on you! There's something about black floral that hooks me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have the cutest outfits, like ever!!! Love that doughnut necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover