Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Outfit: Hot Pink & Hogwarts

I couldn't pass up this cute "Hogwarts is my Home" pin by Taryn Draws because for me it is. While, unfortunately, I never got my Hogwarts letter (*sigh*), the Harry Potter books are like home to me. When I was younger and struggling with family drama (the effects of divorce, blah blah blah), I constantly turned to Harry Potter as an escape, especially Prisoner of Azkaban since it's my favorite. Because this series is my favorite, I have two copies of the books, the illustrated version, and now this beautiful hardback version with gold foil

So I have an olive jacket, but it refuses to close over my boobs. I'm sure some of you know that struggle, so when I saw this one at Aeropostale I snatched it up because it's has big pockets, a giant hood, and it was on sale. AND it actually closes. Sold!
Jacket: Aeropostale | Top: ℅ Francesca's | Jeans: Hollister
Pin: Taryn Draws | Shoes: old | Lipstick: Forever 21

What book (or books) have had an impact on your life?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover