Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Outfit: Modern Plaid

I unintentionally took a two-month shopping break (for clothes only; definitely not books. The book-buying never stops.) I bought a few things for myself in December and then didn't go on any major shopping trips until last week where I bought some cute goodies for myself, one of which is this simple plaid top. I did just get rid of two bags of clothes, so some shopping is okay, right? 
Top: American Eagle | Jeans: Hollister | Necklace: Bella's Boutique 
Bag: Target | Ring: ℅ Create Luv | Shoes: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover