Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Outfit: Stripes On Stripes

I've always been more of a florals and polka dots girl, but lately I seem to be drawn to stripes. Stripes are classic and chic and can be dressed up or down. What's not to love? And they're a big trend for spring

So I'm not a runner. I tried running a few years back, but I found it boring and hard on my knees and discovered that the only way I'll be running is if it's for my life. However, my friends and I have joined the Color Vibe 5k in May and I'm really excited because it's more about being covered in every color of the rainbow and having fun than actually running. Sounds great to me! Have you ever participated in a color run? Are you a runner?
Top: Marshalls | Necklace: Bella's Boutique | Jeans: Hollister 
Scarf: Old Navy | Bag: Target | Shoes: Charles Philip 

Have you ever joined a color run?
Do you like stripes?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover