Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Outfit: Curiouser and Curiouser!

I saw Lauren Conrad's new Alice in Wonderland-inspired line and instantly fell in love. I mean, c'mon, how cute is this teacup print dress?! I can't wait to wear it to my favorite place: Alice's Teacup in Manhattan. The whole clothing line is feminine and pretty and great for spring (all those florals!). It's all for Alice Through The Looking Glass coming out at the end of the month, so now I have the perfect dress to wear to the movie. 

I'm also stalking this "I'm late for a very important date!" tee online, waiting for it to go even more on sale. Anyone else do this? 

I found the ideal place to take outfit pictures when it's raining out: my old high school. There are breezeways throughout the school that prevent my camera and I from getting wet, but still let it a ton of light. Score!
Jacket: Aeropostale | Dress: Lauren Conrad x Kohls | Belt: thrifted
Shoes: T.J. Maxx | Mug: Mashsalls

Are you a fan of Lauren Conrads clothing? 
Will you be seeing Alice Through The Looking Glass

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover