Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Outfit: Floral & Flamingos

Where's the fun in sticking to the same print in one outfit? Mixing random prints makes me happy! It makes me feel quirky and eccentric and it means I don't have to think about my outfits too much before walking out the door. Fashion is supposed to be fun anyway. 

Every Saturday morning (or Sunday, it really depends on which day I'm feeling less lazy) I take bookstagram pictures for the coming week and it brings me an immense amount of joy. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy staging my books and bookish props, taking pictures at different angles to get the right shot, and later editing them using Afterlight. Since I've gotten so into photography in the past two years, I've gotten an external flash (mostly for work events) and I'm considering getting another lens.  
Top: Poshmark | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: DSW
Bag: Target | Ring: Hadaya | Hairpin: gift

Do you like to mix prints?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover