Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Outfit: Double Chambray

It's been raining in New York all week. The day I decide to take pictures it's just cloudy, so I get ready and as I'm walking to my car guess what happens? It starts to drizzle. Just my luck. Luckily I have this cute umbrella, so I used it as a prop. 

Chambray is a great lightweight and soft fabric for summer, so when I saw this ruffled top and these flamingo flats (all on sale) I snatched them up. Who could resist flamingos on their shoes? Not this girl. 
Jacket: Aeropostale | Top: LC Lauren Conrad x Kohls | Jeans: Hollister
Necklace: Charming Charlie | Bag: Target | Shoes: DSW
Bubble Umbrella: old  {similar, similar & similar}

Do you like fun prints? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. rocking the rainy day with those flemingo shoes and cute umbrella :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover