Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Outfit: Fall Vibes

I am SO ready for fall! And this outfit just screams fall to me: the dark florals, the little jacket, the gray jeans, and the cranberry bag (so cute, right?). Fall weather is still a month and a half away, but I'll still pretend with fall colors. 

On an unrelated note, I started watching Stranger Things because the whole world seems to be talking about it right now and it's good! The mix of sci-fi, drama, and horror works so well in this nostalgic 80s setting. I'm five episodes in and I don't want it to end, but I also need to know what happens. Anyone else watching it?
Jacket: old | Top: Marshalls | Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: DSW | Bag: Target

Are you ready for fall?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover