Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Outfit: Feathers & Limes

I know it's still the middle of summer, but I've already started shopping for fall. Oops! I bought the jeans I'm wearing in gray and wine because they're stretchy, super soft, and perfect autumn colors. They're from American Eagle and I would 100% recommend them. Speaking of all shopping, I got my everyday purse in burgundy because I still can't get enough of that color (and because my brown one is sadly getting worn out). Has anyone else started their fall shopping?

This outfit seems like something I would wear to a music festival...if I went to music festivals haha! How cute is this feather shirt?! My bestie Avra got it for me for my birthday and it's so soft that it's probably made of clouds and happiness. 
Top: gift | Necklace: old | Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: Forever 21 | Bag: gift

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover