Friday, February 3, 2012

New Girl Quote


Do you watch the show New Girl? I absolutely love it! It's hilarious, has believable and charming characters, stars the wonderful zooey Deschanel, is at times weird and zany, and makes me wish it was more than just a half-hour. 

This past episode (titled "Jess and Julia"), Jess (played by Deschanel) said something to Julia (Lizzy Caplan) that I really liked.

"I've got something to say to you, man...I break for animals, I rock a lot of polka
dots, I have touched glitter in the last twenty-four hours, I spend my entire day
talking to children, and I find it fundamentally strange that you're not a dessert person;
that's just weird and it freaks me out. And I'm sorry I don't talk like Murphy Brown,
and I hate your pantsuit; I wish it had ribbons on it or something to make it just
slightly cuter, and that doesn't mean I'm not smart and tough and strong."

You go, girl! I totally, 100% agree with Jess that women can be feminine, intelligent and strong all at the same time. 

(Pictures via Facebook)

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This show is still on my dvr...lol. I need to get with it and watch it already! Love Zooey. Following you now :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it! It's such a funny show!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm the only one not watching this (besides above commenter)! I've never been good at remembering when certain shows are on. I guess I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a pretty good show. I find myself laughing out loud many times every epidode if you like comedy. Plus, I love the clothes that Jess wears and the guys are so cute! If you can't remember when it is you can probably watch it on Hulu or Fox.
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover