Monday, February 6, 2012

The Single Girl's Valentine's Day

The day of love is only eight days away. But what if you don't have a person to share it with? If you're single, like me, then you can instead spend the day pampering and appreciating the magnificence that is you. It's a day of romantic gestures, so why not show yourself a bit of love?

Why not paint your nails?
Deborah Lipman nail polish in Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
(Yes, you do think you're sexy.)


Why not watch your favorite movie(s)?


Why not make your face as smooth as a baby's bottom?

Why not light some candles?
De-Luxe Maison Soy Candles in Lavender Fields

Why not indulge?
Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates

Why not buy yourself a pair of shoes that make you feel sexy?
Modcloth's Glamorous Gait Heel

Why not make all women jealous of you?
(It's free and totally awesome!)

What are you doing on Valentine's Day?

(Posters via Bing & Bing, NTC app pic via Bing)

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Fun ideas, I'm not too sure what I'm doing for Valentines day...but I have class that night and the boyfriend works during the day :( At least I have my mom and sisters to hang out with :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have class that night too unfortunately. At least it's a fun class (Victorian Sci-Fi!) I'll probably hang out with my mom and brothers and watch White Collar.

      Delete
  2. LOVE that nail polish! So cute for Valentines Day

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love this post!! Those pumps are amazing too!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the nail polish! Lippmann's are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas and great list. Love the Lippman nail polish!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover