Friday, August 17, 2012

Quote


I love this quote. Definitely one of my favorites. It makes me smile every. single. time.

But I also like that this quote makes me feel like an evil villain from a movie. I'm a writer and I would love it if people one day fell into my trap by staying up late reading my novel. And it is true that writer's are terrible people. The things we do to our characters. It really is horrible. I've killed people, one person was attacked by gang, another by a werewolf, two had to go on the run, and another guy had his heart broken. See? We're quite evil.

Anyway, Happy Friday! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. haha this quite cute...interesting to think of writer's as evil. I'l have to point this out to my boyfriend...he's in the middle of writing a book right now.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a crazy bitch sara! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover