Monday, January 20, 2014

Looks I Love + Sponsor: Clear the Way

Lately I've been wearing the same type of outfit every time I have to go outside: coat, pull-over sweater, t-shirt underneath, jeans, booties. I think I mentioned this before, but I really want to get back into wearing skirts and dresses. This winter has been cold, but not too unbearable (aside from the few days we had the polar vortex and it reached to 6 degrees), so I think I could handle skirts and tights. 
Maxi Skirts for Winter
Maxi dresses in the winter! 

Rain, Rain, Rain
Cute layers & lovely rich colors

Essentials
Simple and chic

The cutest printed shirt ever!

Bundled up
White lace in the winter & lots of layers

Radiant Orchid
A pretty way to wear radiant orchid!

♥ ♥ 
Say hello to Kate of Clear the Way!
My name is Kate and I am the blog girl behind Clear the Way. I am 26 years old, a passionate feminist, and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I enjoy cycling, cooking, good music, and getting out into nature as often as possible. I blog about home design, my recent finds, current fashion trends, my personal style, and I even started a series on blogging. One of my longest-running features on Clear the Way is the Music-Inspired Looks feature where I design an outfit around a song or album that inspires me. Another is the Channel feature where I give tips on how to channel famous women (and men) in three easy steps. I think these features highlight my ability to see inspiration in the everyday and translate that in a visually expressive way.

You can learn more about me on Clear the Way and you can follow my blog on Bloglovin or any of the following social media accounts: twitter / facebook / instagram / pinterest & google plus.

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

28 comments:

  1. Ahh I get stuck in fashion ruts - I'm trying to be more exciting! I love that orchid skirt- super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to bring out my maxi skirts when the weather gets warmer. But, sometimes I can wear them even now. Hope you have a wonderful week Sara. xx
    http://crownbygold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being on the other side of the polar vortex makes me feel like I could wear shorts right now xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear dresses/skirts too often in the winter...my legs are always freezing, no matter what!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same pinch sweets, in winters I just forget about skirts and dresses.. I feel very very chilly...
    But I and trying to wearing them :)
    I like the maxi styling
    Happy Monday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love all of these inspiration shots- especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those fashion shots! and love miss kate, what an inspiring lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you like these picks! I 100% agree about Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I'm going to wear fleece-lined leggings underneath my skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine too! I'm going to try pairing them with fleece-lined leggings and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that might be even worse! It makes you hope that spring is coming and then boom back to freezing cold temps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm trying to make my outfits more exciting too! All this cold and gloomy weather is making me want to wear all gray haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great selection of outfits, liking the colours! hello kate from clear the way :)

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I want immediately to wear a skirt or a dress, dear Sara! Many thanks for the inspiration :) And although I wear sometimes skirts and dresses in winter I prefer like you pants and boots as it is much more comfy and also warm.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm all about wearing skirts and tights this winter! I have no idea why they have just been the first thing on my mind this season but I love them! And now I have to go check out Kate's blog - thanks for sharing!


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been wearing a lot of skirts and tights lately! I'm a sucker for buying dresses, skirts, and tights at stores and then not wearing them as often as I should. It hasn't been too bad with the cold weather, but then again, I'm in an office all day! I just have to brave that early morning chill and then I'm good.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many lovely inspirations for winter outfits! I always find it hard to style maxi skirts for winter but the first photo has me thinking I should give it another try :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love skirts and tights together for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was wary until I saw this picture and now I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very true! You really only have to brave the cold for 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So true! I think pants are more comfy, but sometimes it's fun to break out and wear something a little different! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover