Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blogger Secret Santa

Merry Christmas!

I love being a part of gift exchanges! Who doesn't love giving and receiving gifts, right? This year I joined in on Maiedae's Gift Exchange and Jersey Girl Texan Heart's Blogger Gift Exchange.
I'm one of those people that likes to find the absolute perfect gift for someone, but I have to admit that it was hard to find that perfect something for Abby of Face The Mountain because I've never met her. We exchanged gifts through Maiedae's Gift Exchange, and tried to glean as much as I could about her from the questionnaire we all answered and her Instagram account.

I got Abby a fox mug (she loves hiking), an eos lip balm (it's cold out there), red lipstick (her favorite color is red), and a floral notepad (she loves writing).
For Monica's Blogger Gift Exchange, I got Simone of Fashion Runs the World. I've met her a few times now in the city at a few blogger brunches, so I had an idea of what I should get for her. She's a fierce fashionista who loves the color pink and reviewing beauty products, so I got her a very soft pink scarf, an eos lip balm, and a three-pack of NYX butter glosses. 
These are almost all of the gifts that I was given through either gift exchanges or friends. From Abby I got a monogrammed mug, a candle (which smells so amazing!), and A Christmas Carol. From Diane of Style Context I got this adorable "Literature is my boyfriend" necklace, which is so true.

From my friend Brittany I got yummy treats (chocolate truffles and granola) and a clock journal from my friend Lauren. I got the iHome after playing Chinese Grab Bag with my coworkers. I originally had a $25 gift card to a movie theater, but it was "stolen" in the game. Have you played it before?

My blogger friend Naomi of Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups gave me this beautiful Tangled print by Alice Zhang that was on my December wishlist.

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful gifts! I'm a lucky girl!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

24 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great adventure to take part in such gift exchanges! <3 Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger gift exchange , great idea

    really liked the scarf you bought as a part of gift

    wishing you and your family Merry Christmas

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so many nice gifts! Merry Christmas for your, dear Sara, hopefully you will have a wonderful time with the people you love <3

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International Giveaway: Christmas
    Surprise with Self Interest


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many cool things! And the secret santa idea is so cute...! Loved the fox mug u picked! I hope I can join one next year ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool, you got a bunch of great things! I've never been a part of a secret santa before. Maybe next year I'll try and join one!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fox mg is adorable! You got some great stuff too!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some awesome stuff, I love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE gift exchanges! XOXO so many wonderful goodies !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy holidays Sara! I love all the gifts you chose. The fox mug is seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some wonderful things! Hope you've been having a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are such thoughtful things! All of these gifts are wonderful :)

    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jess @ inpursuitofsimple.comDecember 29, 2014 at 10:15 AM

    I'm totally going to have to do this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You totally should! It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover