Monday, December 15, 2014

Review: Apparel Candy

**I was paid to review this website, but all opinions are my own.**

I'm going to assume that most of you don't buy from wholesale clothing websites. I never would've thought to shop from one too, but now I've changed my mind. At Apparel Candy, you can buy wholesale fashion clothes (basics and trendy pieces), sunglasses, make up, fragrances, and handbags for fantastic prices. 

The upside is that all of the items at Apparel Candy are super cheap! You can buy a navy sheath dress for a unit price of $8 and a pack of 6 for $48. You can get classic red lipstick for a unit price of $1 and a pack of 6 for $6. You can buy a studded clutch at a unit price / pack of 1 for $7.50.

The downside is that most of the time you have to purchase a pack of 4 or 6. I might like a dress and want to get an extra, but not 5 extras. However, you can turn that downside into something good: This is the perfect time to buy a pack of 6 lipsticks or nail polishes, or a 6-pack of cute sweaters

During the holidays, there are a lot of people we need to buy presents for and getting a 6-pack of English rose lipsticks would be a great stocking stuffer. If you have a lot of friends, aunts, and female cousins you have to buy for, getting clothing that works for a bunch of people would make buying presents really easy. Like these striped tops or floral kimonos or purple crochet panel sweaters.

So while I may not shop the clothing unless it's the holidays, I would shop the handbags since they come as a pack of 1 and the beauty since you can never have enough lipstick, right?


Do you shop wholesale?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. It's so nice to find a wholesale website! You know how you fall in love with basic pieces and you want like a t-shirt or simple sweater in every color, well, that's where wholesale comes in. xx
    http://nativeblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to but pack of 6 , i must check out the website

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome they everything is so cheap...but I don't need 6 of the same sweater! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting concept. I definitely don't need 4-6 of any piece of clothing, but I'd gladly stock up on 4-6 of my favourite lipstick or polish, discount or no discount, just to make sure that I never ran out! I get attached to things easily ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really amazing blog , keeps me come back to visit again. Cool!!!


    xxx


    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely get a whole pack of basic t-shirts since I go through them so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover