Thursday, December 4, 2014

Inspired By: Winter Fun

You know it's winter when you've bought another cute mug (does everyone else do this?), pulled on that pair of fuzzy socks, broken out the numerous soft scarves, and come inside with pink cheeks no matter how long you were outside. Winter has definitely hit where I live. You can feel that light chill in the air and the sky has been more gray than blue lately. 

Fireside / Movie Marathon
Movie Marathon

I'm pretty sure there's nothing better than having a movie marathon in the middle of winter. A cup of hot chocolate in one hand, popcorn in the other, and a soft blanket strewn over your entire body as you take over the entire couch. If you have a fire going that makes it even better.

Make sure you're comfy and cozy: classic pajamas with navy fuzzy moccasins, or a plaid camisole with loose gray pants and bow slippers, or lounge about in a hot pink shirt, polar bear shorts, and animal slippers. 

Build A Snowman
Making a Snowman
Who says you can't build a snowman when you're an adult? Sure that blizzard will come and the first thing you have to do is shovel, but the second thing you should do is make a fun snowman because you're probably not going to work. Plus, it's great exercise!

Get out there and have fun while wearing a pink coat, a beige sweater dress, fleece-lined leggings, tall black boots, and a beige hat and gloves. Or put on a gray coat, a dark green sweater, jeans, an infinity scarf, gray gloves, and brown boots. 

Holiday Party

Holiday Party
It's party time, people! Get ready to celebrate the holidays with family, friends, or co-workers by putting on an outfit that makes you feel like a million dollars.

Go for a classic holiday look by donning a black lace dress, a red cardigan, star earrings, and red bow heels. Or wear something a little more cozy by putting on a gray sweater, a blue and green necklace, subtle printed pants, a blue bracelet, and blue flats. Or grab everyone's attention in a metallic blue dress, a druzy ring, bow earrings, and black booties. 

New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve
Not everyone goes out on New Year's Eve, but if you're going to a party at someone's house or heading out to a club or bar to dance into the new year then you'll want to shine like the New Year's Eve Ball.

Go glam in a black blazer, a black tank top, sequin pants, and lace up booties. Or if you have a feminine style wear a strapless sequin dress, an ear cuff, and t-strap pale pink heels. Or for a bit of sparkle go for a faux fur scarf, a sequin and pleated dress, printed tights, and bow flats.

P.S. -- Last year's Inspired By: Winter Activities!

What activities are you excited for this winter?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. I totally do the same thing!! And coincidentally, that fox mug is the one I bought this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Love the fox mug and gray bow slippers from Movie Marathon, and I'll take one of each from Building a Snowman! Excellent looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love winter clothes! I would totally wear that brown and white sweater dress with leggings and those tall brown boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sara, I know I can always rely on your selections and I spotted already some nice things I want to have for this season :)

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International Giveaway: Christmas
    Surprise with Self Interest


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love everything in last collection!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fox mug too!! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox mug & pink slippers in the movie marathon set?! I NEED THEM! I really love the two coats in the snowman set too! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post, Sara! It's so creative. Gorgeous looks for every winter occasion! I really love the bow slippers and pom-pom hat!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post and all of the ideas you pulled from the inspiration!! So many great ideas, such a short holiday season ;)

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the first and last collage! but all are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about the "movie marathon" collection! I need those polar bear shorts!

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute post!!! I like all of the collections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These outfits are fantastic! I especially want to wear all those comfy jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is giving me great ideas for activities AND outfits! Drooling over all the NYE stuff...I actually have a sequin-y dress I got at a blogger swap, and I think I've been saving it for NYE! As for Holiday Party, for my big office party, I brought a dress back from my parent's house that I originally wore when I was 16. It's vintage and gorgeous...just a bit snug. So, we'll see how that goes :)

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover