Friday, December 12, 2014

December Wishlist

Hanukkah starts next week! Cue the excitement and applause! The one thing I really, really want from this list is the camera case because I know I'll use it to keep my camera safe and secure while traveling, while exploring New York City, and while taking pictures around town. It's $50, so it's a bit more than I would like to spend, but I think I'm going to buy it because it looks really well-made and no one in my family would think to check my Etsy wishlist.  

Any of these items look familiar? They were on my Etsy Love post a few days ago.
December Wishlist
Wishlist:
 Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera -- Because it's awesome!
 Bashful Owl Crushed Crystal Druzy Ring -- These rings are gorgeous.
 Alex Zhang at Society 6 Art Print -- Staring at this Tangled print would make me happy.
 Ceramic Owl Mug -- Yay owls! (I found a blue one very similar to this at Christmas Tree shops!)
 Sheinside Lace and Knit Sweater -- It's so pretty!
 Frostbeard Winterfell Candle -- Apparently it smells like scotch pine and firewood. Amazing!
 CSfootprints Geometric Necklace -- Love this uniquely-shaped necklace.
 Shoko Miyamoto DSLR Camera Case -- Perfect for keeping my camera secure.

I also want these fun books: Never Have I Ever, I'd Rather Be Short, and The Art of Tangled.

What's on your Hanukkah or Christmas wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

45 comments:

  1. I want that candle just cause it's called "winterfell." The camera case sounds like the perfect practical present :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such good picks. I've been staring at the Tangled poster for a little while, it's so magical :) And I agree on needing a camera case, most are so bulky and not-so-pretty but I love the ones from the Etsy shop you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tangled print is GORGEOUS! and the owl mug is super cute :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say the camera case is a necessity. Happy Hanukkah! http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tangled print is so beautiful! I could stare at it for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I that sweater on your IG post and I had to have it. I just bought it :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that mug! and it's on sale! woot woot!


    Ele

    http://inspirationele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i adore that ring! hioe you get your camera case :)

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 and it's AMAZING! The first 2 pictures I took turned out dark but once I learned to use it, the pictures always come out so nice. I love buying fun film borders for the photos too! My favorites are the comic book set, the neon colors set and the Disney/Mickey set <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've wanted a Frostbeard candle for so dang long now. I might end up getting some wax melts to start, since I have plenty of little melters for those. And same with the Instax, actually--it feels like they've both been on my wishlists forever now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an owl mug so similar to that! It's the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes the best gifts are ones we buy ourselves haha!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything on your wish list and that pink camera is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you picked so lovley pieces! I love especially the sweater with the white lace <3

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International Giveaway: Christmas
    Surprise with Self Interest


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that Tangled print as my phone background and its positively dreamy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need a little camera case like that too, I only have a huge bag that fits all my lenses, and it's too bulky to just carry around. I also LOVE that owl mug! I have a few of those candles favorited on Etsy too!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the fuji and yes it´s awesome and super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ADORE Alex Zhang's work!! I could dedicate a whole wall to her prints. Such stunning digital work. Love that sweater as well - a perfect combo of fancy yet cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sweater and that camera!!!! Love!!!

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  20. that Tangled painting is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, I never carry around my huge bag with all of my lenses, but I don't want my carry bumping around in my purse either. Perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm with you 100%! I've had that candle on my wishlist for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The camera sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! I want to get a print of it to put over my bed so that I can also stare at it for hours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover