Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Etsy Love

With all of the holiday shopping going on right now, it's nice to take a break from the big name stores and browse those small businesses on Etsy. They need more love than the big brands, so I'm getting a few things for people from these cute little shops. Etsy is perfect for when you're stuck on what to get someone. 
These are gorgeous!

Tea really does make everything better!

Totally want one of these.
I'm a fan of reading!

I have the silver version and LOVE them!

Add a little color to your keys!

A subtle but awesome Harry Potter print.

A fun addition to the couch.

So pretty!

A custom illustration would be a lovely gift!

I totally want this candle!

These bookmarks are so fun!

Cute!

P.S. -- Happy birthday, Leo! My youngest brother turns 22!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

25 comments:

  1. I love so many of these! The tea embroidery is adorable, and all of the book items? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea makes everything better embroidery is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping on Etsy! You can find such pretty and unique things. I just ordered a bunch of presents for friends yesterday!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Etsy. The crystal rings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently heard about the shop that smells the book candles and I love the idea. So many cute presents here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That HP print and mug are SO cute!

    Also, happy birthday Leo! :)

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love supporting Etsy shops, they always have the cutest stuff. That candle and pillow, I NEED THEM! I just checked out Always Away because that key chain is so cute! What a cute shop! Happy Birthday to your brother <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Etsy so much! The panda mug is so cute :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful things on Etsy! And supporting handmade/indie shops is such a great bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those brass necklaces are amazing. I want one of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rings are so beautiful! I'm going to order one right now:)
    www.westingwellness.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I'm loving that Wizard of Oz bookmark and panda mug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Etsy finds. Adore the little panda mug, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could smell all of the candles through my computer!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover